Easty Fusing machine is designed to fuse a fusible media to a base fabric through a process of heat, pressure and time. It is normally used for attaching the interlining with the textile. Fuse machine is significantly used in the garments manufacturing industry.
EFM fusing machine not only offers efficiency, but also comfortable operation for conducive working and effective workflow. With lastest control, its heating modules are with registers and control zones configured in terms of optimum energy efficiency. Even under maximum load, silicone coated pressure rollers with large diameters and separate deflection rollers can keep the pressure constant over the complete belt width.
- User-friendly timer & pressure control
- Independent upper and lower roller temperature precise control
- Reliable dual pressure to fit various material
- Equipped with Cooling stop function
- Encapsulated axis to protect belts, easier maintenance
- Automatic alignment for belt for various width model
- With seamless Teflon belt, with unique drying system for efficiency
|EFM-H Fusing Machine||EFM-60-H||EFM-90-H||EFM-120-H||EFM-180-H|
|Working Width||600mm (24”)||900mm (35”)||1200mm (47”)||1800mm (71”)|
|Voltage||Single phase, 220V / 380V / 420V|
|Working Speed||Up to 8m/min|
|Time Range||0-999 second|
A. Other sizes models are available upon request
B. Consumable Parts are not under warranty, other machine sizes available upon request
C. Other parts are eligible for 12 months warranty under proper use (starting from EXW-factory time)
There are no reviews yet.