1) Apparel (lycra, cycling, polyamide, swim & surfwear, polyester(stretch), running, icehockey wear
2) Availability (flags, banners, felts, gaming tables, home textiles
3) Hard Substrates (ceramics, metal plates, skis, snowboards)
- 100% sustainable wood pulp
- 100% no brightener added, no chlorine elements, no harmful gas
- 3 layer formula with 400% of ink absorption
- Good ink compatibility, high ink tolerance of paper with different surface tensions, supporting industrial-level production.
- Less than 2% of width tolerance, neat section of coiling block, precise paper feeding,
- No deformation in case of large ink, high-speed and low-level printing.
- High heat stability, no deformation, wrinkle-free, high paper strength
- 100g/㎡, 90g/㎡, 70g/㎡, 60g/㎡, 50g/㎡, 40g/㎡ available
- Stable production for long run order
- Less ink needed for high quality paper, so save ink cost
* Normally 49 rolls/pallet for width 1.62m or above; 56 rolls for 0.914m; 84 rolls for 0.61m.
* Length can be made as 100m, 150m and 200m length, other width and sizes available upon request