Easty offers a range of different Dye Sublimation papers! These quality sublimation transfer papers can be used to make custom garments, and fit for Epson, Ricoh, Virtuoso, Mimaki, and Mutoh printers.
Easty heat transfer paper is with unique 3 layer coating, making it one of the best ink absortption paper in dye sublimation market. The dye sublimation paper is fast dry-time and offers a broad range of capabilities. Whatever size or printer dye sublimation paper you need, we have it.
Dye Sublimation Paper Application
1) Apparel (lycra, cycling, polyamide, swim & surfwear, polyester(stretch), running, icehockey wear
2) Availability (flags, banners, felts, gaming tables, home textiles
3) Hard Substrates (ceramics, metal plates, skis, snowboards)
Dye Sublimation Paper Features
- 100% sustainable wood pulp
- 100% no brightener added, no chlorine elements, no harmful gas
- 3 layer formula with 400% of ink absorption
- Good ink compatibility, high ink tolerance of paper with different surface tensions, supporting industrial-level production.
- Less than 2% of width tolerance, neat section of coiling block, precise paper feeding,
- No deformation in case of large ink, high-speed and low-level printing.
- High heat stability, no deformation, wrinkle-free, high paper strength
- 100g/㎡, 90g/㎡, 70g/㎡, 60g/㎡, 50g/㎡, 40g/㎡ available
- Stable production for long run order
- Less ink needed for high quality paper, so save ink cost
|Easty Heat Transfer Paper||Model||Weight
* Normally 49 rolls heat transfer paper /pallet for width 1.62m or above; 56 rolls for 0.914m; 84 rolls for 0.61m.
* Dye Sublimation Paper length can be made as 100m, 150m and 200m length, other width and sizes available upon request
There are no reviews yet.